Social Media

Share
Pin It

LINES SET AT MIDNIGHT...


LINES SET AT MIDNIGHT...

It’s around midnight and I am still awake-
Along me, on my new varnished Study Table;
Rests the bound book with the NCERT label.

All out of sudden, a desire fills me- Yes!
A desire to write some verses that rhythm-
What? A poem amidst unsolved Logarithm!

But… On what should I write it, or on whom?
Love, Friends, Nature, Calamities or woes-
The corruption issue, Baba Ramdev or his foes?

A real unsure mind, facing subject alternates-
And now I hear a cell tone- Shouldn’t I write
On that silly man calling at this time of night?

Ohho! Nah! I can’t go more- I have lost my words-
I doubt if any poem would come up tonight-
Hmm, I go to sleep, lights off- Wish you Good Night!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments/suggestions:

Post a Comment

click here and get involved...

Support WWFI support WWFSupport WWF

my world and me..