Social Media

Share
Pin It

I Love You...






You, Me and the short meetings-

Also a li’l exchange of feelings,

Drawing closer and closer everyday

With the happiness that comes in way;

Is it not the lovely bond of hearts

Or is it just my addiction that darts?


Thoughts and hopes, each and every hour

For a sudden meet that may shower.

Dreams and fancies, only on you-

Comes to reality perhaps a few…

Still traveling, just for your pretty smiles

On the wrong way for a thousand miles.


At the first sight- I had never thought,

That love may ever rise to such a lot.

Now that you are mine; and me yours,

We’ll deal with our cheers and tears

Together in company, and hence strike

Pacing forwards for a happy life…



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments/suggestions:

Post a Comment

click here and get involved...

Support WWFI support WWFSupport WWF

my world and me..